MK 110D Charger Details
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
- Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof*, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection prevents the charger from operating if improperly connected to the battery - a real safety feature
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- For use with 12V / 6-cell batteries (40-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with one 6' fused output cable and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual
- Three year warranty
*manufacturer's enclosure rating
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies