MK-440D Battery Charger, 4 Bank, 10 Amp/Bank - Minn Kota
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
- Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge each and every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- For use with 12V / 6-cell batteries (40-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- Waterproof*, shock- and vibration-resistant construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protected
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with four 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual
- Three year warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies