The Motorguide X3 Foot Bow is a trolling motor that offers optimum performance and longevity while providing excellent value for money. With this motor, anglers can experience excellent steering performance. It features X3 mounting brackets, made of aircraft-grade extruded aluminum to reduce flex and offer precision control. Add the all-new, non-corrosive larger diameter shafts and you have a highly functional, rugged piece of equipment you can’t go wrong with!
What sets this trolling motor apart from its peers is the state-of-the-art, patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology that is especially designed to reduce torque steer feedback and improve responsiveness. Its maneuverability is further enhanced by the reinforced foot pedal that delivers better feel and control. Topping all these features is a dual cable pull-pull steering system that excludes slack, making this quintessential equipment for anglers’ boats!
- Quiet on water while providing high-performance steering
- Patent-pending Variable Ratio technology decreases torque steer feedback
- New mounting bracket limits flex and delivers precision control
Features of the Motorguide X3 Foot Bow
- High-performance and durable trolling motor made for anglers
- Stealthy on water
- For use in fresh water
- Tough X3 mounting bracket minimizes flex and provides precision-control
- Increases steering response
- Shafts are rugged and non-corrosive
- Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Reinforced foot pedal offers better feel and control