A great buy for any angler’s boat, the Motorguide X3 Foot Bow is the ultimate trolling motor. Designed to meet an angler’s needs, it is exceptionally quiet on water. Thanks to the composite locking pins that eliminate the metal-on-metal clicking sound and the dual-cable steering system, it operates with less noise and cuts steering slack. It also offers high-performance steering and precision control by means of rugged mounting brackets that also minimize flex.
This durable equipment uses the ground-breaking Variable Ratio Technology that reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. These features combine together to create a motor that is perfect when you are out in the waters angling or relaxing.
- Includes high-performance steering and ‘stealthy’ nature on water
- Patent-pending Variable Ratio technology reduces torque steer feedback
- New mounting bracket limits flex and delivers precision control
Features of the Motorguide X3 Foot Bow
- Quiet on water
- For use in fresh water
- Shafts are rugged and non-corrosive
- High-performance and long-lasting trolling motor made especially for anglers
- Rugged X3 mounting bracket minimizes flex and provides precision-control
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Reinforced foot pedal offers better feel and control
- Composite locking pins exclude metal-on-metal ‘clicking’ sound
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.