Professional Series Gourmet Nesting Induction Cookware
The popularity of Induction Cooking has moved from residential applications to the marine market. Induction Cooktops, unlike traditional gas or electric coil cooktops, use a magnetic field to cause resistive heating directly in the pot or pan which in turn heats the food. This requires that at least one of the layers on the pot or pan must be made of ferrous metal (magnetic). This set features DuPont Teflon Select Non-Stick coatings for worry-free cooking and simple clean-up.
The advantage of induction cooking is, like gas cooktops, that it is instantly controllable, yet the cooktop itself remains relatively cool, reducing the possibility of burn injury.
Induction Cookware may be used on traditional cooktops or stoves as well. Like all Magma Cookware, the Induction Cookware sets completely nest in less than 1/2 cubic foot for convenient storage. Contents:
- 5qt. Stock Pot, 10-1/4 x 4-3/8
- 10 Saute/ Fry Pan
- 3qt. Sauce Pan
- 2qt. Sauce Pan
- 1-1/2qt. Sauce Pan
- Lid for Stock Pot and Saute/ Fry Pan
- Universal Lid for Sauce Pans
- 2 Removable Handles
- Bungee Storage Cord
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.