Marine Grade Split Loom (Ancor)
- Manufactured from the toughest of materials, pure virgin nylon 6/6.
- Marine Grade™ nylon is insoluble in common solvents, alkalis, dilute mineral acids, most organic acids and most petrochemicals.
- Constructed with either natural or ultraviolet resistant black nylon in both standard and mounting head styles.
- Heavy duty locking mechanism.
- Operating temperature range is 100% capacity up to 65° C, 50% capacity from 65° to 185° C.
- Permits flexible routing of cable harnesses.
- Provides abrasion protection for wire and cable.
- Allows lead outs at any point for greatest ease of installation.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies