Marine Grade™ Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (Alt) (Ancor)
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Semi-flexible design provides structural strength
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Cross Linked polyolefin heat shrink tubing won't burn like PVC tubing
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C. Operating temperature range of -40° C to 110° C.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies