Marine High Strength Repair Filler (3m Marine)
Now you can effortlessly get professional-quality repair results (and save time and money at the same time!) with the 3M High Strength Repair Filler. Its innovative vinylester formulation uses short strand fiberglass to offer superior blister and semi structural repair, above and below waterline. It easily and quickly bonds on repair surfaces to minimize water absorption and infiltration, ensuring lasting results and reducing the chances of potential osmotic blistering.
Made for easy application, this high performance filler comes premixed and uses benzyl peroxide creme hardener that eliminates the need for mixing, fillers, extenders or pumps.
- Formulated with short strand glass
- Ideal for blister and semi structural repairs above and below waterline
- Easy to apply
Features of 3M High Strength Repair Filler
- Provides professional repair results
- Superior bond strength
- Works above and below waterline
- Unique vinyl ester formulation
- Great for blister and semi structural repairs
- Fast curing
- Easy and quick spreading – doesn’t require many mixing steps, pumps, extenders and fillers