Covers all Mariner Outboards 3 and 4-cylinder, in-line 6 and V6, 2-stroke models, including fuel injected units, 1977-1989. 324 Pages.
Seloc Repair Manual #1402 Table of Contents & Index
Seloc Repair Manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete
- Procedures include skill level rating system to assist DIYers
- Hundreds of photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job with confidence. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures based on the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.