Mastercraft Boats X2 - Ski and Wakeboard Boat
New 2013 Mastercraft Boats - X2 - Ski and Wakeboard
2008 Mastercraft Boats X2 DescriptionCyberspace vs. The Entourage There’s a difference between mediocrity and greatness. It’s called desire. And if the X-2 had a mantra it would be, “Desire.” Because this overachiever brings it in every way. At a garage-friendly 20 feet, it still provides plenty of seating for everyone to join in on the fun. And it offers a heart-pounding, multi-port, EFI Vortec engine along with a modified step hull for versatile thrills. Top-end speed for slalom skiing; and thick wakes with sweet lips for wakeboarding. Inch by inch--from the tips of its SuperFly bow to the swim platform--it fervently wants nothing more than to prove it’s the best boat for you. With an abundance of standard features and amenities, you may feel the throes of desire yourself. Just take delivery of your own X-2 and then point all of that longing toward greatness.
- Length Over All: 20 Feet
- Draft: 2 Feet and 3 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45
2008 Mastercraft Boats X2 Standard Features
1. The X-2 is by far the largest 20 footer on the market – people swear up and down it is bigger than 20 feet
2. The X-2 has MasterCraft’s innovative pickle-fork bow design, allowing for more room up front (and giving the X-2 the moniker of “The mini X-Star”)
3. The X-2 comes standard with MasterCraft’s newest innovation, the VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) that makes reading fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, water temp and ballast information (to name a few) easier and prettier than ever.
4. The X-2 has an one of the best engineered wakes for versatility making this boat optimal for the family that skis, wakeboards, surfs, tubes and cruises
5. The X-2 comes with an unprecedented 76 cubic feet of storage for all of life’s on-water necessities
6. The X-2 comes standard with oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard tank ballast system – and unlike other ballast systems, this one is in the floor so it doesn’t steal away precious storage space.
7. The X-2 is exactly 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage
Instead of old-school pitot pickups, MasterCraft’s under-hull paddlewheel delivers magnetic signals to accurately measure speed without being affected by random debris or atmospheric pressure
Technology has improved even the most traditional underwater gear, holding design specifications within a .005-inch tolerance for superior performance.
IN-TANK FUEL PUMP
Designed by MasterCraft to maximize fuel efficiency, reduce vapor lock and safeguard boaters, our exclusive in-tank fuel pump pushes fuel to the engine, rather than pulling it.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!