Superior Styling, Unequaled Comfort and Infinite Design Possibilities
Matrix is the first seat built to accept custom-shaped components that give you the ability to build a completely original seating system. Create your unique design with one of three standard seat core configurations. Then add arms and/or a headrest to change the overall appearance of the seat and craft a truly distinctive look. Develop your concept by utilizing density-controlled molded foam packs. Enhance your final design with optional accessories to turn your value conscious seat into a premium product.
4G Mesh Shock Absorption in Every Seat
The 4G Mesh Shock Absorbing System is inegrated within the seat pan to support the sculpted foam pack and absorb shock without transferring impact to the boater.
- Mesh has excellent elastic "memory" - always returns to original tension. Will not deform under pressure.
- Relieves pressure, improves circulation around "sitting bones."
- Elastic mesh absorbs a 4-G upward hull thrust without transferring that shock to the rider.
- 3" of suspension travel allows a soft landing without "bottoming out."
| || |
Fully Upholstered Seats
- Our plush new Matrix bucket seat features marine grade vinyl upholstery, thick foam padding and our new 4-G mesh SAS shock absorbing technology that takes a 4-G hit without transferring shock to the rider.
- Seat also features a flip-up bolster for added seat height.
- First, select from a Matrix seat having armrests, an arm/headrest combination piece, or no armrests at all. Then, select whether you want your seat to have a plain back or optional mesh cargo panel back that has a mesh net to keep things organized.
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.