The Mercruiser Stern Drive 1964-1991 Service & Repair Manual is the perfect book for DIY enthusiasts. It helps them take boat motors apart, repair and assemble them back together. It lists clear, easy-to-understand ‘How To’ instructions along with great pictures. The crystal clear instructions will give you the confidence to do anything, from a simple repair job to a complicated, lengthy process.
Also included is an online version of this manual that can be accessed anywhere, at anytime. It comes in the form of Seloc online subscriptions and allows you to be up-to-date with the latest repair information. The perfect way to use this package is to keep the manual in the boat and use the online subscription to get the latest scoop on motors!
- Accurate and complete marine engine manufacturers’ certified manual
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Good pictures depicting the steps
Features of the Mercruiser Stern Drive 1964-1991 Service & Repair Manuals
- For all models from 1964 through 1991, including Alpha/MR and Bravo 1 & 2 units powered by Ford and GM 4-cylinder, in-line 6, V6 and V8 engines
- Procedures comprise skill level rating system to help DIYers
- Numerous photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
- Includes illustrated procedures that are easy to understand
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Procedures rated based on skill level needed
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
- Repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length
- Parts number reference
- Provides immediate access to start the job straight away
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
Manf. Part # 3200-IB
- Repair manual only
- Over 600 pages with 1,440 illustrations
Manf. Part # 5001
- Seloc 3 year online subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #3200 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.