Gain in-depth knowledge about servicing boat motors using this accurate and complete manual, certified by marine engine manufacturers. The Mercruiser Stern Drive 1992-2000 Service & Repair Manual provides you with a complete set of explicit instructions on how to do pretty much anything in your boat motors. With these extensive illustrated instructions, you can disassemble the motor, perform any repair work and then put it back together as good as new!
This product comes as a manual/Seloc online subscription package that makes sure you know everything about repairing boat motors. With this package, you could leave the manual in the boat for use during long boat rides or emergencies and use the online subscription to stay tuned to the latest developments and up-dates.
- Accurate and complete marine engine manufacturers certified manuals
- Easy to understand
- Detailed ‘How To’ instructions
Features of the Mercruiser Stern Drive 1992-2000 Service & Repair Manuals
- For all Alpha, Bravo I, II and III engines and drive units.
- Includes carbureted and fuel injected engines (Does not include jet drives)
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
- Includes illustrated procedures that are easy to understand
- Procedures comprise skill level rating system to help DIYers
- Numerous photos of actual work, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Provides immediate access to start the job straight away
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level needed
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
- Repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
Manf. Part # 3206-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Seloc 3 year online subscription
See exact table of contents and index for Seloc Repair Manual #3206.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.