A perfect DIY companion, the Mercury Mariner Outboard 1990-2000 2-Stroke Service & Repair Manual provides comprehensive information on marine engine service and repair. It covers the complete procedures on dismantling, repair and assembling boat motors. For easy understanding, the manual comes with illustrations, photos and diagrammatic representations.
The chapters are sorted based on areas of work to keep searching simple. This manual is certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete. As a super-saver package you get a printed copy and an internet based subscription manual, on certain purchases.
- Simple to follow, step-by step illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos, diagrams and tables
- Only manual certified by engine manufacturer
Features for Mercury Mariner Outboard 1990-2000 2-Stroke Service & Repair Manual
- Covers all Mercury Mariner Outboards 2.5 - 250 Hp, 2-stroke models; includes fuel injection and jet drives (1990-2000)
- Trouble shooting and ‘How-to’ instructions included
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams and specifications included
- Procedures rated based on skill level
- Available in both manual and online subscription
- Online manual offers up-to-date repair information, hyper-linked index and word search
- Color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages are available with online manual
Manf. Part # 1416-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Type: Boat motor repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1416 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.