The Mercury Outboard 1965-1989 6 CYL Service & Repair Manual is a best companion for a professional mechanic as well as DIY boat enthusiast. This simple yet comprehensive manual features easy-to understand stepwise procedures that explain dismantling, repair and reassembling of boat motors. Each numbered step is accompanied by a photograph or illustration for easy understanding.
The logically divided chapters make it easy to find the right procedure. The manual offers detailed repair and maintenance information about 90-300 HP, in-line 6 and V6, 2-stroke models, fuel injected units, 1965-1989 and includes MR drive information.
- Both printed and online subscription packages
- Step-by-step illustrations
- Simple to follow
Features for Mercury Outboard 1965-1989 6 CYL Service & Repair Manual
- Covers all Mercury Outboards 90-300 HP, in-line 6 and V6, 2-stroke models, including fuel injected units, (1965-1989)
- Also includes MR drive information
- Hundreds, photos, drawing and tables
- Includes trouble shooting and ‘How-to’ instructions
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams and specifications included
- Procedures rated based on skill level
- Manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers
- Online manual offers up-to-date repair information, hyper-linked index and word search
- Color photos, enlarged diagrams, printable pages are available in online manual
Manf. Part # 1408-IB
Manf. Part # 5001
- Boat repair manual online 3 year subscription
Seloc Repair Manual #1408 Table of Contents & Index
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.