Mercury Outboard ONLY, 40-115HP 1965-1989 Repair Manual 3-4 Cylinder, 2 Stroke with 1 Year Online Subscription - Seloc
Part #1406-E covers Mercury ONLY, all 40-115 Hp, 3 and 4-cylinder, 2-stroke models.
Instant Access! Online Seloc subscriptions allow you to start work on your boat engine immediately with a repair manual subscription code sent to your email.
Seloc Repair Manual Advantages:
- Most accurate and comprehensive marine manuals
- Easy-to-follow illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of photos, drawings, exploded views and tables
- Maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, specifications, troubleshooting and 'How To' instructions
From the simplest repair to complex procedures, Seloc manuals give you everything you need to do the job. Save time and money by doing it yourself, with the confidence only a Seloc Repair Manual can provide.
Seloc Marine Tune-Up and Repair Manuals are the only manuals certified by marine engine manufacturers as accurate and complete. Seloc manuals include easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated procedures for the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of boat motors. The hundreds of included illustrations are mainly photographs taken during the actual work. Each step in a procedure is numbered with an accompanying numbered illustration. Manual chapters are divided into complete areas of work (Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc.) making it easier to find the right procedure.
Why with an Online Subscription?
Accessing mechanical repair information has never been so easy and time efficient. Seloc's online database of repair information is written so each procedure is between 1 and 3 pages in length. Use printed pages as you work in order to avoid grease smudges or loosing your place. Keep your manual in the boat for emergencies, and use SelocOnline for up-to-date repair information, expanded procedures, and their parts database, or use both hand-in-hand.
Benefits of SelocOnline Subscriptions Include:
- Color photos
- Enlarged diagrams
- Printable pages
- Parts number reference
- Hyper-linked index and word search, for easy navigation
- Procedures rated based on skill level required
- Quick access buttons to wiring diagrams, specifications, parts, and maintenance intervals
When you purchase the manual/online subscription package not only do you get the full printed manual which includes easy to follow guides for everything from changing the oil to complete engine disassembly and reassembly, but it also includes a 1 year subscription to SelocOnline, the most comprehensive collection of engine diagrams, part lists, how-to guides and many other helpful tools.
With SelocOnline, you can begin working on your engine right away with the same technical information as the printed manual. When you receive your manual you'll have the hard copy right there with you as you work.
Seloc OnLine is a subscription product that allows the user access to one mfg/year/model/ engine. You can access Seloc OnLine from anywhere that you have access to the Internet. Your access to Seloc Online is good for 1 year.
Accessing your online repair manual is simple
- When you purchase this product you will receive a serial number via email
- Go to the Seloc Online section of Seloc Marine's website
- Use your email address and a password to create an account
- Use the serial number from iboats in the CD Key field
If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a Seloc Online subscription, please call iboats.com Customer Service at 1-800-914-1123.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All shop/repair manuals are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.