Don't get lost.
Stay in touch with the members of your group on your next hunting/hiking/camping trip with these long range GXT1000VP4 GMRS/FRS radios from Midland. They include an extra 28 channels for increased privacy, the maximum legal talk power and splashing water won't hurt them. Plus, they include nine levels of VOX sensitivity and an SOS siren allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation.
- 22 Channels plus 28 extra channels offer clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 waterproof protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions
- 387 privacy codes give you up to 5560 channel options to help block other conversations
- Up to 36-mile range, longer range communcation in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-Tra Talk power gives you the maximum transmit power allowed by law
- SOS Siren allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- Weather scan easily scans the active weather channel in your area
- Direct call allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7
- 10 call alerts to notify you of incoming calls from your group.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.