701-S Mini battery selector switch. The 701-S is the most compact selector switch available on the market. Housed in the same dimensions as the 701, and includes the same removable side plates and back cover. While BEP Marine foremost recommends isolated battery systems as outlined with our distribution clusters, the 701-S offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries.
- Continuous Rating: 200 Amps DC
- Intermittent Rating: 300 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1000 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector 1-2-Both_off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 5/16"
- Tin Plated copper studs and nuts
- Ignition Protected
- Dimensions: 69 x 69 x 75H mm (2.75 x 2.75 x 3H")
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.