Mini Jacker Jack Plate - T-H Marine Supply
- This cast aluminum offset type jack plate is designed for clamp-on mount outboard motors up to 35 hp
- The unique design of this mini-jacker improves performance and handling of smaller or lighter boats
- The mini-jacker also allows mounting of long shaft motors to shorter height transoms
- Mini-jacker mounts to boat transom with bolts and then engine is simply clamped and/or bolted on
- The mini-jacker stands off transom 4"
- The engine mounting surface is 11-1/2" wide x 10" high and features a vertical offset of 3"
- The overall width of transom mounting flanges is 17"
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
Can the motor be transported while on the Jack Plate?
Yes you can do that with this jack plate, but T-H Marine would also recommend using a motor support like this: http://www.iboats.com/Adjustable-Motor-Support-T-H-Marine/dm/view_id.1182904
I've got a short shaft but need a long, can this be used to drop the motor height?
Well the mini-jacker allows mounting of long shaft motors to shorter height transoms if you're getting long shaft. However, this only sets the engine back, doesn't drop it.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies