Mini Jacker Jack Plate - T-H Marine Supply
- This cast aluminum offset type jack plate is designed for clamp-on mount outboard motors up to 35 hp
- The unique design of this mini-jacker improves performance and handling of smaller or lighter boats
- The mini-jacker also allows mounting of long shaft motors to shorter height transoms
- Mini-jacker mounts to boat transom with bolts and then engine is simply clamped and/or bolted on
- The mini-jacker stands off transom 4"
- The engine mounting surface is 11-1/2" wide x 10" high and features a vertical offset of 3"
- The overall width of transom mounting flanges is 17"
Jack Plate Fitting Guide Part # Jack Plate Fits Engines Horse Power Range Setback HYJ-6-DP HydroJacker Plate V6 All 6" JP-6HP-DP Pro Hi-Jacker HP V6 Up to 300 6" JP-6PW-DP Pro Hi-Jacker V6 Up to 200 6" JP-1-DP Hi-Jacker V4 & V6 Up to 150 6" JP-4FA-DP Hi-Jacker Fixed Less than V4 Up to 200 4" MJ-1 Mini-Jacker Less than V4 Up to 40 4"
Can the motor be transported while on the Jack Plate?
Yes you can do that with this jack plate, but T-H Marine would also recommend using a motor support like this: http://www.iboats.com/Adjustable-Motor-Support-T-H-Marine/dm/view_id.1182904
I've got a short shaft but need a long, can this be used to drop the motor height?
Well the mini-jacker allows mounting of long shaft motors to shorter height transoms if you're getting long shaft. However, this only sets the engine back, doesn't drop it.
How much will this raise a outboard. I have a 9.9 w/20" shaft that I want to put on a boat that uses a 15' shaft. I need it to raise approx. 5"?
The Mini Jacker only raises the motor 3".
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies