Mini Pump Set #300 For Group A, B, Or C (West System)
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Now accurately dispense hardeners and epoxy resin from containers using the West System Mini Dispensing Pump. This pump easily installs on the container and allows you effortlessly dispense the right amount of resin/hardeners with a simple pump stroke. It reduces mess and prevents spills during transfers.
This pump is designed for exclusive use with Group Size A, B and C West System resin and hardeners containers. Made of polypropylene, this pump dispenser is lightweight and strong. Dispense around 0.8 fl oz. of resin/hardener with one full pump stroke of 105/205-206 pumps, and 105/207-209 pumps dispense about 0.9 fl oz. of resin/hardener.
- Convenient dispensing eliminates mess
- Accurate metering
- Mounts directly on the containers
Features of the West System Mini Dispensing Pumps
- Designed for use with all Group Size A, B and C West System resin/hardeners containers
- Polypropylene construction for lasting use
- Easily mounts on container
- Pumps have yellow head to avoid confusion and off-ratio metering
- Pump set includes one resin pump and two hardener pumps
- Pumps are ready-to-install on the Group Size B containers
- Set includes pack of extension tubes for Group Size A containers
- Extension tubes for Group size C included in the 105-C Resin and in the 207-SC or 209-SC packages
- Manf. Part # 300
- 105/205-206 pumps dispense 0.8 fl oz. of resin/hardener
- 105/207-209 pumps dispense about 0.9 fl oz. of resin/hardener
|Part No.||Container Size||Resin||Hardner||Ratio|
|Model A Dispensing Pump|
|High Capacity Gear Pump|