This Flojet fully automatic water system pump measures less than 6-1/2" in length and can supply up to 3 fixtures, one or two at a time in small boats, folding campers and vans. Built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump when faucet is opened and closed. Self-priming so pump can be located above water tank. Able to run dry for extended periods. Built-in thermal protector and 3/8" hose barb ports. 12V. 2.3"H x 3.5"W x 6.4"L.
- Compact Design Measuring 6.4" (162 mm) in Length
- Fully Automatic Demand Pump
- Self-priming and Can Operate Dry Without Damage
- Built-in Thermal Protector
- Sealed Pressure Switch and Motor
- Flow Rates to 1.0 GPM (3.8 L/min.) and Operating Pressures to 25 PSI (1.7 bar)
- Compact automatic demand pump.
- Sealed pressure switch automaticatly starts and stops pump when discharge valve is opened and closed.
- Self-prlming so pump can be located above supply tank.
- Can run dry for extended periods of time without damage.
- Built-in thermal protector
- Low amp draw for battery powered applications.
- Soft compliant Santoprene mounting system.
- Pump Design Reciprocating Diaphragm
- Flow Rate 1.0 gpm 3.8 lpm
- Duty Cycle Intermittent
- Wetted Parts Housing - Polyproplyene Diaphragm - Santoprenem Check Value - EPDM Check Value Spring - 316 Stainless Steel
- Port Type 3/8" (9.5 mm) Hose Barb
- Operating Pressure 1.7 bar 25 psi
- Pressure Switch Setting 12.4 - Off 1.7 - On bar 35 - Off 25 - On psi
- Self Priming Up to 2.5 ft (1.76 m) Vertically
- Max. Liquid Temperature 43 °C 110 °F
- Motor Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor Voltage 12 Vdc
- Current 2.5 Amp Nominal @ 25 PSI (1.7 bar)
- Approval CE
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies