Minn Kota DeckHand Dh-40 Electric Anchor System
Why do all of the work when a DeckHand will do it for you? The electric winch will automatically raise or lower your anchor at the touch of a button. A special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting. Or, with the touch of a button, lock the winch to prevent drifting.NOT FOR SALT WATER USE
- 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included).
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope.
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand™ or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
- Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
- Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
- Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick release bracket - ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck during non-use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick release bracket).
- 12-volt battery operation.