Minn Kota Fortrex - 101 lb Thrust, 52" Shaft, 36V, US2 - Foot Control
With fewer moving parts, tighter tolerances and less give, Fortrex is the beefiest, meanest, quietest motor ever. Fortrex's innovative Mono-Arm Design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact and 75% less torsion. Counter-Tension Stabilizer uses an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor's stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and silent operation.
- Lift-Assist eases stow and deploy.
- Removable Bowguard 360° mount.
- Cable steer foot pedal.
- Variable forward/reverse speeds.
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop.
- Composite shaft. Digital Mazimizer.
- Cool, Quiet Power.
- With optional Universal Sonar 2, you get an uncluttered, interference-free sonar solution which features dual beam technology and advanced temperature sensing.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies