The Moeller OEM Permanent Fuel Tank makes fueling your boat quick, easy and convenient. This fuel tank features 360° rotatable fittings that allow for easier installation.
- 360° rotatable fittings
- Innovative patented fill-spout system
- Patent-pending surge valve prevents spills and overflows
This fuel tank uses Hose-Tite technology that features an innovative patent-pending fill-spout system designed to meet the increasing demands of EPA regulations. The Vent-rite technology includes a patent-pending surge valve that that prevents spills and dangerous overflows without limiting the fill rate. Vent-Rite Technology also provides room for heat expansion, even after the tank is fully filled, preventing the purging of fuel through vents.
Features of the Moeller 14-20 Gal OEM Permanent Fuel Tank:
- 360° rotatable fittings allow direct fit using existing connections
- Patent-pending fill-spout system
- Patent-pending surge valve prevents dangerous overflows and spills
- Aluminum fill and cross-link polyethylene shell construction
- Vent-Rite Technology allows for fuel expansion due to heat
- Comes in different sizes
- ABYC and NMMA compliant
FT tanks are made to order and therefore non-cancelable and non-returnable. Please carefully verify your measurements and needs before ordering.
This product ships in 15 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- No Returns Available
- Non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer.