The Moeller Aftermarket Permanent Fuel Tank is manufactured from rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic that will not corrode or pit like metal tanks. To ensure leak-free performance, all the fittings, including fill neck, aluminum withdrawal assembly and vent are directly molded into the shell. Moreover, the fittings have the highest I.D and O.D tolerances to ensure fast inflow during fuel refilling.
- Strong polyethylene plastic construction
- Fittings with highest O.D and I.D tolerances
- Meets all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
This tank features 360 degree rotatable aluminum withdrawal fitting that allows for easy and leak-proof hose connection. Designed to meet ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations, this permanent fuel tank offers safe and reliable use.
Features of the Moeller Aftermarket Permanent Fuel Tank
- Rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic construction
- Resistant to corrosion and pit
- Comes complete with directly-molded Hose Tite, fill spouts, withdraw and vent fittings.
- Fittings have highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances
- Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting
- Fitting has 360 degree rotational capability for easy connection
- Ideal for gasoline and diesel applications with the appropriate return kit (Part No. 035724-10)
- Meets ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- CE certified
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- No Returns Available
- Non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer.