Loaded with innovative technologies, the Moeller OEM Permanent Fuel Tank offers an easy, safe and reliable solution for your recreation boat. Its no-spill technology features an innovative surge valve that prevents spills and dangerous overflows without compromising on the fill rate. Plus, the tank offers enough room for heat expansion even after the tank is fully filled, thereby preventing purging of fuel through the vent.
- 360° rotatable fittings
- No-spill technology
- Patent-pending fill spout system
Its 360° rotatable fittings allow this tank to be directly fitted in your boat using existing connections. Designed for safe and reliable use, this tank satisfies the ABYC and NMMA specifications. It features patent pending fill-spout system that meets the demands of EPA regulations. The tank features a cross-link polyethylene shell construction and molded aluminum fills, which provide maximum O.D. and I.D. tolerances.
Features of Moeller 21-30 Gal OEM Permanent Fuel Tank:
- 360° rotatable fittings allow for direct fit to existing connections
- Patent-pending fill-spout system
- Patent-pending surge valve prevents dangerous overflows and spills
- Aluminum fill and cross-link polyethylene shell construction
- Vent-Rite technology allows for fuel expansion due to heat
- Comes in different sizes
ABYC and NMMA compliant
FT tanks are made to order and therefore non-cancelable and non-returnable. Please carefully verify your measurements and needs before ordering.