Below-Deck Technology with Moeller's Above-&-Beyond Innovation
Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models offers distinctive Moeller innovations featuring:
- Corrosion/pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite pioneering.
- Each tank is complete with molded fill neck and 1/4' NPT aluminum withdrawal assembly, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 1/4" NPT withdrawal fitting make it easy to install the necessary hose connections
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel use with appropriate return kit (Part No. 035724-10).
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710).
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
- Add 2-1/8" to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height.
Moeller tanks are your single source for the ultimate in below-deck technology.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- No Returns Available
- Non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer.