Below-Deck Technology with Moeller's Above-&-Beyond Innovation
Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models offers distinctive Moeller innovations featuring:
- Corrosion/pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite pioneering.
- Each tank is complete with molded fill neck and 1/4' NPT aluminum withdrawal assembly, and vent fittings molded directly into the shell.
- Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic, allowing for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks.
- Our fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling.
- Machined aluminum 1/4" NPT withdrawal fitting make it easy to install the necessary hose connections
- Ideally suited for gasoline and diesel use with appropriate return kit (Part No. 035724-10).
- Helping you properly secure your tank, convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell work great with Moeller's Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit (Part No. 035710).
- Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Available with CE certification.
- Add 2-1/8" to tank height dimension to accommodate fill height.
Moeller tanks are your single source for the ultimate in below-deck technology.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies