The Moeller Above 90 Gal OEM Permanent Fuel Tank features 360° rotatable fittings that allow you to directly install the tank on your boat using the existing connections. You can also use the tank for other applications without altering the location of the fittings.
- 360° rotatable fittings
- Innovative patented fill-spout system
- Patent-pending surge valve prevents spills and overflows
This permanent fuel tank features a patent-pending fill spout system that meets EPA regulations. The tank also features patent-pending surge valve that prevents spills and dangerous overflows without limiting the fill rate. Vent-Rite Technology ensures that there is room for fuel expansion in the tank once the fuel is filled. It helps prevent the fuel purging thorough the vents. The tank construction features aluminum fills and cross-link polyethylene shells.
Features of Moeller Above 90 Gal OEM Permanent Fuel Tank
- 360° rotatable fittings allow for direct fit to existing connections
- new-patent pending fill-spout system
- Patent-pending surge valve prevents dangerous overflows and spills
- Aluminum fill and cross-link polyethylene shell construction
- Vent-Rite Technology allows for fuel expansion due to heat
- Comes in different sizes
- ABYC and NMMA compliant
This product ships in 5 to 15 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- No Returns Available
- Non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the manufacturer.