As a Seat, a Cooler or a Livewell, You're Sitting Comfortably with Moeller
Boatbuilders have featured Moeller's molded polyethylene, double-wall insulated, swing back seats in their boats for decades. Whether a small skiff or a larger center console, Moeller has a cooler/live well flip-flop seat to fit many models of boats. Moeller's flat panel aluminum supports slide fore/aft and have advantages over other side pole configurations as rope and fishing line will not latch on.
- OEM marine-grade pleated vinyl
- Mildew resistant thread
- Deep foam cushions
- Stainless steel hardware
- Molded mounting plates make installation easy
- Corrosion resistan composite seat frame
- Double-wall foam insulated base
ST2200P-Deluxe Permanent Mount Sing Back Seating features a double-wall foam insulated base.
Also offers a 72-quart capacity and easy installation with molded mounting plates.
Dimensions: 37" W x 18 1/2" D x 34 1/2" H
ST3000-Permanent Mount Swing Back Seating features a double-wall foam insulated base.
Also offers a 50-quart capacity and easy installation with molded mounting plates.
Dimensions: 30"W x 17"D x 34 1/2" H
Permanent Mount Swing Back Seating 72 Qt. Capacity - Moeller
Permanent Mount Swing Back Seating 50 Qt. Capacity - Moeller
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies