Moeller Universal Electric Sending Units
The Moeller Electric Sending Unit is designed to gather information from a float that is read by a dash mounted gauge. This mounts to compatible dash mounted gauges without any need for conversion capsule, saving time and money. The float easily rotates in 90 degree increments to avoid interference with tank walls. To ensure a perfect fit, the length of the unit’s swing arm can be cut to desired length.
Features of Moeller Universal Electric Sending Unit:
- Swing arm electric sending unit
- Operates in range of 33 - 240 ohms, an industry standard.
- Mounts to dash gauge without conversion capsule
- Internal components are made of Ni-Chrome for added protection from corrosion and longer life.
- Float rotates in 90 degree increments
- Mounts with standard 5 screw bolt on pattern with self sealing screws included.
- Gasket made of a fuel resistant compound for longer life.
- Temperature Range-40°F to 176°F, -40°C to 85°C.
- Meets requirements of ISO 10088, ABYC H-24, 33CFR 183.590 and ISO 8846.
- Dash mounted electric fuel gauge (035727-10)
- Gasket & screws replacement kit (035728-10)