Moeller Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry Can
The Moeller Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry offers an easy, compact and safe way to transport gasoline for your boat fuelling needs. It is eco-friendly, spill proof and safe to use. This gasoline can is manufactured using patented technology to ensure low permeation levels. Its revolutionary automatic shut-off feature prevents overflows and automatically seals to prevent unwanted vapor emission during storage.
- Low permeation levels below CARB .40 gram/gal/day threshold
- Patented automatic shut-off spout prevents overflows and undesired vapor emission
- Complies with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations
- EPA Approved Spill Proof CARB Fueling System
This gasoline tank in bright red comes in two different sizes - 2.5 and 5 Gallon
Features of Moeller Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry Can
- Revolutionary automatic shut-off spout prevents overflows and unwanted vapor emissions
- Eco friendly
- Low permeation levels
- Fully complies with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations.
Specification for Part # 007378
- Capacity: 2.5 Gallon/10L
Specification for Part # 005096
- Capacity: 5 Gallon/18.8L
- Scepter Jerry Cans are virtually indestructible, manufacturer from high-density,unbreakable polyethylene that is rustproof, crush-resistant and non-corroding.
- Features a reversible self-venting spout - no need to worry about separate vent closures
- Scepter manufactures the only complete line available for gasoline, diesel, kerosene and water in a wide variety of sizes.
- All sizes easily attach to the patented Flo n' GoTM hand pump.