The Moeller Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry offers an easy, compact and safe way to transport gasoline for your boat fuelling needs. It is eco-friendly, spill proof and safe to use. This gasoline can is manufactured using patented technology to ensure low permeation levels. Its revolutionary automatic shut-off feature prevents overflows and automatically seals to prevent unwanted vapor emission during storage.
- Low permeation levels below CARB .40 gram/gal/day threshold
- Patented automatic shut-off spout prevents overflows and undesired vapor emission
- Complies with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations
- EPA Approved Spill Proof CARB Fueling System
This gasoline tank in bright red comes in two different sizes - 2.5 and 5 Gallon
Features of Moeller Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry Can
- Revolutionary automatic shut-off spout prevents overflows and unwanted vapor emissions
- Eco friendly
- Low permeation levels
- Fully complies with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations.
Specification for Part # 007378
Specification for Part # 005096
2.5 Gallon/10L Spill Proof Gasoline Jerry Can Gas Can with CRC - Moeller
Ecologically friendly, the Scepter line of "ECO" spill proof Jerry Cans are the safest products available and provide 100% compliance with California's Air Resource Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations. All ECO Jerry Cans are manufactured using patented technology that provides permeation levels well below the CARB .40 gram/gal/day threshold. Feature CRC's and a patented automatic shut-off spout that stops overflows, closes automatically and self-seals to guard against unwanted vapor emissions when not is use.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.