- Premium Series Hard Outer Shell Of A Nominal 1/8" Thickness.
- Highly Resistant To All Acids And The Elements, Withstands The Most Extreme High Or Low Temperature Variations.
- Not A Thermoplastic And Will Not Soften With Heat Or Harden With Cold.
- All Eye Bolts Are Permanently Bonded Inside Buoy During Molding Cycle - Never Any Wear Or Eventual Loss Of Flotation.
- Designed And Constructed To Be Used Under The Most Severe Conditions.
Diameter: 12" Buoyancy: 37 Lbs.4401:
Diamater: 15" Buoyancy: 53 Lbs.4402:
Diameter:18" Buoyancy:103 Lbs.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies