When it comes to optimal propeller performance, a one-size-fits-all approach is not optimal. Which is precisely why MotorGuide offers a complete line of performance tuned propellers to enhance your motor's all-around performance in any application.
MotorGuide makes it simple to upgrade your trolling motor prop because our lower units are standardized at 3.5" (Does not apply to Thruster Edition models, which have a 3" hub size). The 3-Blade Aluminum Machete should be used with 36 volt motors only.
- Recommended only for 82 and 109 Digital motors.
- The Hacker is simply the most weedless trolling motor propeller we've ever built!
- Just ask our pros. Like Skeet Reese said, "I've used this prop since I switched back to MotorGuide and, when combined with the new Digital Tour 109, the Hydrilla Hacker will go through any weed, anywhere."
- The Hydrilla Hacker 3-blade design (shorter than 2-blade designs) enables it to run in extremely shallow water without cavitation (air running up the trolling motor shaft).
- The blades are made out of a tough, durable glass-filled nylon and are positioned on the hub, to push weeds away, keeping them from getting wrapped around the hub.
- Each balanced blade starts before the other blade stops, making it practically impossible for a weeds to entrap the hub.
- The Hydrilla Hacker has a 3 1/2" hub which will fit any recent bow mount motor built by MotorGuide. However, MotorGuide recommends the Hydrilla Hacker only be used with MotorGuide 24 and 36-volt Digital, high-torque trolling motors to improve performance and motor longevity.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.