MotorGuide Saltwater Transom-mount Trolling Motor Hand Control
Designed to be mounted on to the transom, the MotorGuide Saltwater Trolling Motor Hand Control provides superior steering control. It has a steel magnetic housing with aluminum coating to resist corrosion due to salt water and offer protection from scratches.
This control operates so silently that you can go very close to the fish. It also features Machete III propeller that operates quietly to deliver the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Ergonomic extending handle for superior control
- Machete III propeller for ultimate shallow water performance
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion
Features of MotorGuide Saltwater Transom-Mount Trolling Motor Hand Control
- Ultra-pure aluminum coating providing added protection
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish without spooking it
|Model||Shaft Length||Volts||Speeds||Max Thrust||Steering Control||Mount Location||Mount||Transducer|