Motorguide® Tour Series Sonar Ready Adapters
Motorguide sonar ready adapters connect your fishfinder or sonar equipment and conceal and protect your transducer and wiring. Choose the sonar ready connector plug that matches your fishfinder.
- Select MotorGuide Tour Series trolling motors feature a built-in 200 kHz transducer and temperature sensor.
- The Sonar Ready Adapters will connect the 9 pin MotorGuide connector coming out of the Tour Series foot-pedal to select sonar fish finders to optimize sonar performance.
- The built-in temperature sensor is compatible with most sonar units listed with the exception of Lowrance sonar units.
Tour Series Trolling Motor Sonar Ready Humminbird 7 Pin Adaptor, 200/83kHz - MotorGuide
Motorguide sonar ready adaptors connect your fishfinder or sonar equipment and conceal and protect your transducer and wiring. Choose the sonar ready connector plug that matches your fishfinder.
Tour Series Trolling Motor Sonar Ready Lowrance 6 Pin Adaptor, 200/83kHz - MotorGuide
- Lowrance: X-47, X-47 EX, X-67C, M56 S/Map, M68C S/Map, LCF-1440.
- Eagle/Sea: Cuda 128, Cuda 128 Portable, Cuda 168, Cuda 168 EX, Cuda 240 GPS, FishEasy 2 (Black connector units only), FishEasy 240, FishEasy 320c, FishMark 320, FishMark 480, FishMark 500c, FishStrike 500c, FishStrike 1000c, FishStrike 2000c, FishElite 480, SeaFinder 240DF, SeaFinder 320DF, SeaFinder 480DF, SeaFinder 500cDF, SeaCharter 500cDF, SeaChamp 1000cDF, SeaChamp 2000cDF.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies