Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD - USA :: MD3183
For severe weather, no premature inflation, low maintenance.Hydrostatic Technology Offers Reliable Inflation
|Color:||Black / Carbon|
The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity.Low Maintenance
No inflator maintenance is require for 5 years unless the PFD has been inflated. You can easily view the inflator status and replacement date through the safety inspection window. Greenindicates ready for use.Designed For Serious Users
Made for the most demanding users and the most severe marine environments the Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD is constructed with durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon. It will meet the challenges of even the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip closure system. The PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity. It effortlessly opens upon inflation and is easy to repack.Comfortable To Wear
Designed to be lightweight and comfortable the PFD can be worn over a T-shirt or jacket. It is low profile and allows for the maximum amount of mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar is so soft it won't chafe your neck. Its so sleek and comfortable you'll forget you are wearing it.Canadian equivalent model MD3153.Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD with Sailing Harness MD3184.The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD is USCG approved for commercial use on Uninspected Commercial Vessels (UCV) less than 40 feet long, when worn in lieu of Type II and III PFDs under 46 CFR 160.064 and are approved under 160.076.Features
Related Products & Accessories
- Hammar 1F auto hydrostatic inflator
- No maintenance required for 5 years unless inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethatne coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Hydrostatic Inflator Re-arm Kit :: MA7214
- Inflatable Vest with LIFT PFD - Automatic :: MD0200
- BASS Competition Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD :: MD3183 BC
- Deluxe Automatic Inflatable PFD :: MD3087
- Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT Auto Hydrostatic Activation :: MD0450
- Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD with Harness - USA :: MD3184
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.