Deluxe Inflatable PFD Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) and Sailing Harness
Model Number: MD3184
The award-winning MD3184 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) and Sailing Harness is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD with an integrated harness that exceeds ORC standards. Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD in the sailing community.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This lightweight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a T-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility. The neoprene Comfort Collar is soft on your neck and is part of a sleek design that is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.Recommend for:
Fishing, Sailing, Boating, Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Coast GuardApproval:
USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V with Type II Performance Features:
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance free for 5 years unless inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Integrated sailing harness exceeds ORC standards
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Double D-ring for tethering
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.