Mustang Ice Commander Rescue Suit - Mustang Survival
- Redesigned hood and face seal for comfort and water-tight fit. SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro patch for light attachment.
- NEW water-tight zipper and seams provides a water-tight seal.
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness and durability. High-performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier.
- Integral self-adjusting safety harness.
- NEW SOLAS-grade reflective tape on shoulders, arms, and hood.
- Ice awl sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls. Pockets easily secured with Velcro (Ice awls not included).
- NEW gloves with wrist strap cinch for dexterity. Textured palms provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. Liner can be unsnapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- 2.5 mm neoprene on knees provides reinforcement and padding to knee and lower leg. Seat and elbows also reinforced with yellow shell fabric.
- Suit storage volume has been reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit.
- Durable non-slip rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.