Ice Commander Rescue Suit::IC9001 When it is your job to save lives, live up to the challenge
The Mustang Ice Commander is the suit of choice for Search and Rescue teams, Fire Departments, and all Ice Rescue professionals. Each suit is completely waterproof with water tight hood and wrist seals, and attached boots. Most importantly, the flotation and insulation performance of Mustang AirSoft foam allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities. Each Ice Commander has an integrated chest harness for attachment to tether lines, ice awl pockets for storage, rubber gloves, reinforced knees and non-slip rubber soles on the attached boots. As well, each suit is 45% lighter than other rescue suits as it is made in a high visibility welded nylon shell. Features:
- Redesigned hood and face seal for comfort and water-tight fit. SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro patch for light attachment.
- NEW water-tight zipper and seams provides a water-tight seal.
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness and durability. High-performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier.
- Integral self-adjusting safety harness.
- NEW SOLAS-grade reflective tape on shoulders, arms, and hood.
- Ice awl sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls. Pockets easily secured with Velcro (Ice awls not included).
- NEW gloves with wrist strap cinch for dexterity. Textured palms provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. Liner can be unsnapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- 2.5 mm neoprene on knees provides reinforcement and padding to knee and lower leg. Seat and elbows also reinforced with yellow shell fabric.
- Suit storage volume has been reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit.
- Durable non-slip rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces.
The universally sized cold water and ice rescue suit can be donned quickly and offers versatility to respond to different rescue scenarios.SIZE: Universal Adult MASS: 110-330 lbHEIGHT: 4'11" - 6'7"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.