Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit w/Harness
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts
Designed for use in commercial operations, the new Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.Recommend for:
Industrial Marine, Coast GuardApproval:
USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010Features:
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes lifting harness
- Wrist and ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.