Mustang Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit w/Harness - Adult Universal - Mustang Survival
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts
Designed for use in commercial operations, the new Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.
Industrial Marine, Coast Guard
USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes lifting harness
- Wrist and ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.