Ocean Commander Immersion Suit with Harness::OC8000 HR The Best Equipment for the Worst Conditions
When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the qualityand performance of Ocean Commander is essential. 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits, it's easy to get into and so flexible that it's ideal for abandonment procedures.Features:
- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle & provides additional buoyancy
- SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in nighttime detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs & cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allows for easy donning and a better seal
- Built in safety harness
SIZE: Universal Adult MASS: 110-330 lbHEIGHT: 4'11" - 6'7"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.