Mustang Survival Inflatable Work Vest
Offers Unsurpassed Comfort in a Type V-Approved Work Vest
Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the Inflatable Work Vest is the first of its kind. Designed by Mustang's Innovation & Technology experts and built for serious users with exclusive technology, Mustang Survival has pioneered the standards for inflatable work vests.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the Mustang Survival Inflatable Work Vest offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Its 35lb buoyancy rating also means they'll have the added safety of extra flotation when they need it.
Made for the most severe marine environments, the Mustang Survival Inflatable Work Vest contains Hydrostatic Inflator Technology that offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of whater, and not inadvertently due to rain, spray, or humidity. This technology is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. The product also features the patented SecureZip closure system to ensure the Vest will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
Ideal for constant wear situaions, hot, humid conditions and high-mobility requirements.Product Features
- USCG Type V Work Vest (APPROVAL PENDING)
- Provides 35 lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of foam work vests
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology protects against inadvertent inflation
- 5-year maintenance-free inflator with status indicator window
- Durable PU-coated nylon shell offers improved puncture and abrasion resistance
- Custom-molded inflator cover reduces wear and protects inflator cap
- SecureZip closure features recessed zipper to protect teeth from oil, grease, and other contaminants
- CO2 cylinder is contained inside cell to protect against corrosion
- Retro-reflective SOLAS Tape on front & back outer shell
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and additional SOLAS reflective tape visible when inflated
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Coated neoprene neck cushion for improved comfort
- Offers greater mobility than foam work vests
- Reduced heat stress
- Includes back-up oral inflation tube
- Customizable back-flap for crew or agency identification
- Easy-to-clean fabrics
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Universal Adult [16 yrs + /80 lb +] with chest size 30-52
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.