New 2008 Myacht
No wonder MYACHT Houseboats is at the top of its classdelivering unmatched quality, value, comfort, safety, easy maintenance and performance features, since 1992.
MYACHT Houseboats are engineered and constructed by some of the most knowledgeable and experienced people in the industry. No detail escapes their painstaking attention. The following are just a few of the reasons to choose MYACHT Houseboats.
MYACHT Tunnel Hull Pontoons vs. Mono-Hull Designs
Compared to mono-hull houseboats, the MYACHT tunnel hull design offers many advantages:
· More stability. Smoother ride.
· Better durability and structural integrity over the long run.
· Less contact with the water. Less drag.
· Better performance. Better fuel economy.
· More safety. MYACHT multi-compartment pontoons offer backup protection against damage and water entry. In the event of a puncture, a mono-hull houseboat takes on water in the living area. In a MYACHT Houseboat, only the damaged compartment can take on water. The living area rides high above the pontoons.
MYACHT Tunnel Hull Pontoons vs. Other Pontoon Designs
Compared to other pontoon designs, MYACHT pontoons offer several advantages:
· Unlike some pontoon-style houseboats on the market, MYACHT pontoons are divided into multiple compartments.
· Each compartment is designed, welded and individually pressure-tested to ensure a rigid, self-contained airtight structure. This provides safety and serviceability for the long run.
· Fail-safe flotation. In the event of a puncture, only the damaged pontoon compartment can take on water. Undamaged compartments continue to provide maximum flotation.
Other MYACHT Advantages
The entire MYACHT Houseboat line is constructed with practicality, luxury and longevity in mind.
· For structural strength and rigidity: extra-thick 1/4" aluminum Z-channel floor joists on 12" centers are through-bolted to the frame.
· All-aluminum 1/8" thick marine-grade (50 52 alloy) floor deck. Self-tapping screws through pre-drilled countersunk holes enable absolutely flush attachment to floor joists.
· Continuous closed-cell foam sealant tape along each joist ensures a quiet, watertight ride.
· To protect the interior from water entry, the entire living area features a full-perimeter, triple-sealed aluminum footer/sill-plate.
· Smooth fiberglass exterior walls are R-19 insulated, and sit atop an aluminum footer for protection from water.
· High-strength roof/upper deck: Laminated wood trusses with R-19 insulation, vacuum-sealed with plastic adhesive between two sheets of 3/8" plywood sheathing. Roof structure is supported with full-length aluminum center I-beam, wrapped in decorative wood.
· Roof/upper deck is covered with PVC non-skid deck surface.
· Upper and lower deck railings feature high-strength 1-1/2" square aluminum tubing, with latching safety gates.
· Heavy-duty ladder to upper deck. Swim platform with pullout ladder.
· All 12V electrical wiring is color-coded for easy tracing and serviceability.
· Single circuit breaker box for both 110V and 12V.
· Residential-type GFI circuit breakers for maximum safety.
· All exposed wiring runs through plastic conduit, for protection against vibration and abrasion. Conduit is secured with rubber-coated clamps.
· Each MYACHT Houseboat is pre-wired for generator and air conditioning.
· Separate propane lines and shutoffs for each gas appliance (furnace/refrigerator/stove/water heater).
· Propane and carbon monoxide detectors are standard equipment.
· All plumbing features ABS plastic piping.
· Separate fresh water, gray water, and black water holding tanks with tank monitors.
· Easy-access panels to all plumbing connections.
· Interior routed water lines help to prevent freezing.
LUXURY LIVING FEATURES
· One- , two- and three-bedroom models
· 42-oz. UV-rated exterior marine-grade carpet throughoutfully adhered with no cuts or seams.
· Large sliding glass doors, front and rear.
· Tinted, large-radius sliding windows with elegant window treatments.
· Elegant, residential-style lighting fixtures.
· Stylish, residential kitchen countertops and molded double sinks.
· Maple-finish cabinet frames and fronts with raised-panel doors.
· AM/FM/CD stereo with interior/exterior speakers.
· Maple paneling
· Residential-style drop-leaf table and 4 chairs
· Queen-size bed w/storage in master bedroom
· One-piece molded shower
· Simulated six-panel doors
· Residential-style stove and refrigerator on 45, 50 and 55 models
· See individual models for more standard luxury features and optionsincluding kitchen, dining, sleeping, bath and storage accommodations.
For you, the original owner, your MYACHT Houseboat is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. The MYACHT-design pontoon logs, engine pod and roof are warranted for FIVE YEARS. Pontoon log external welds carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty, as long as the boat is owned by you, the original purchaser.
New Boat Financing Options and ToolsThere are many options and tools to help you get financed for your next new boat. Explore our tools and options for financing your boat.