NA-C230 C-Card Format Gulf of Saint Lawrence Electronic Charts - C-Map
About NT+ C-Maps
NT+ is the "next generation" of C-MAP electronic charts, featuring much wider coverage areas at substantially lower prices. NT+ electronic charts are derived from official paper charts, and offer:
- Global electronic chart coverage
- Rich detail and information
- Port & Tide™ Info
- Continuous and seamless chart data
- Easy on-screen query of all chart objects displayed
- Detailed display of NavAids
- North-up and course-up orientation
- A large choice of charting systems, as the majority of the world's leading manufacturers use C-MAP technology!
Vastly Expanded Coverage:
Important advances in technology now permit C-MAP to offer significantly increased coverage areas without sacrificing compatibility or performance with current C-card based navigating systems. This has, in turn, resulted in much more coverage at a much lower cost!
Extra Information Not Found On Official Government Charts:
- True Color NavAids - Extensive NavAid information, allowing for on-screen display in true shapes and colors.
- Port Info - Complete and detailed databases of port facilities, services and contact information.
- Tide Info - NT+ C-cards include primary and secondary tidal stations that can be queried for easy access while navigating. Easy-to-read graphs display depth at high and low water for sun-up and sun-down. Tidal predictions make travel planning easier and safer.
Improved Chart Display:
- Paper Chart Appearance - All the advantages of electronic charts with the familiar look of a paper chart. C-MAP's experience with professional navigation and highly effective chart display has resulted in a new chart look for NT+. This new look makes creative use of colors, patterns and icons to increase the familiarity and usability of the content-rich NT+ database.
- New NavAid Symbols and Styles - Depending upon navigation situations and mariner's preference, Aids to Navigation can now be configured for three basic styles:
- INTERNATIONAL - NavAids shown in real life shapes and colors for quick visual recognition (as per official paper chart presentations).
- UNITED STATES - NavAids shown in simplified shapes and real colors (as generally found on NOAA paper charts).
- SIMPLIFIED - NavAids shown in generic symbols for minimum visual clutter on-screen.
Pre-Set Chart Display Options:
- FULL - Displays all the selections, such as Attention Areas, Lat/Lon Grid, Cultural features, Seabed Type, Tides & Currents.
- SIMPLE - Some selections are turned off, such as Light Sectors, Seabed Type, Tracks & Routes, Lat/Lon Grid.
- FISHING - Turns off even more selections, like Tides & Currents, Ports & Services, Rivers & Lakes, Chart Boundaries. CUSTOM - The navigator selects which features he'd like on the screen.
Compatible Manufacturers Check with C-Map for complete list of compatible Chart Plotter models
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.