NFB Rotary Package, 18' - SeaStar Solutions
- The most revolutionary advancement in mechanical steering since the Teleflex helical cable.
- Built with the same emphasis on safety, durability, and performance as the Big-T and Rack steering systems,
- The newly designed No-Feedback helm unit locks out torque feedback from the engine to the steering wheel, reducing driver fatigue.
- The precision die cast zinc helm unit uses the new QCII™ helical cable assembly for quick and easy installation.
- Patented No-Feedback mechanism
- Compact rotary helm unit
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- 4.2 turns lock-to-lock
- Utilizes same bezels as Quick Connect Steering System
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements. Available in Single Cable for V4 & smaller, 50MPH or less and Dual Cable Systems for V6, 50MPH+.
- Require a 3.25" Cut Out Size
- Steering wheels up to 16" - Boats up to 24'
- Bass Boats, Runabouts, and Center consoles. Comes as a complete system in a box.
- A steering wheel is needed additionally.Note: "SS" Complete Steering Kits includes bezel,helm and cable
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies