NGK spark plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. Each NGK features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. * They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition * Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring * Solid copper core and nickel-tipped electrode provide a longer plug life
- Mercury 100 hp 1000 1964-1962 .025
- Mercury 90 hp 900 1965 .025
- Mercury 85 hp 8506-cyl. 1964-1962 .025
- Mercury 80 hp 8006-cyl. 1961-1960 .025
- Mercury 65 hp 650 1966-1963 .025
- Mercury 50 hp 500 1966-1965 .025
- Mercury 35 hp 350 1966 .025
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.