- Yamaha 300 hp LX300 / Z3003.3L 2005-2004
- Yamaha 300 hp VZ300 2005-2004
- Yamaha 250 hp LZ250 / Z2503.3L 2005-2003
- Yamaha 250 hp VZ250 2005-2003
- Yamaha 225 hp VZ225 2004-2003
- Yamaha 200 hp VZ200V6 - 3.3L 2005
- Yamaha 150 hp LZ150TX HPDI (From 800555)HPDI 2001
- Yamaha 150 hp LZ150V6 - 2.6L 2005-2002
- Yamaha 150 hp VZ150HPDI 2005-2002
- Yamaha 150 hp VZ150T HPDI (From 800712)HPDI 2001
- Yamaha 150 hp Z150TL HPDI (From 800453)HPDI 2001
- Yamaha 150 hp Z150TLHPDI 2005-2002
- Yamaha 150 hp Z150TX HPDI (From 851536)HPDI 2001
What is the gap for the yamaha z150 hpdi?
This is a multiply ground electrode application, so NGK recommends that this not be used in a plug gap setting.
Is the BKR6EKU the plug I should use as the replacement for an OEM of BKR6E?
It appears the BKR6E is still an active part number, we just don't have it listed. We can only match up the spark plug by knowing your engine application. Contact us at the number at the top of the page for further assistance.
I have a 2001 Yamaha VZ150TLRZ Outboard (s/n 6J9L800717) I am finding different answers for the Spark Plugs. I am seeing both the NGK BKR6EKU and NGK BKR7EKU. Can you tell me which is the right plug?
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies