NGK spark plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. Each NGK features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. * They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition * Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring * Solid copper core and nickel-tipped electrode provide a longer plug life
- Force 25 hp 1999-1996 .035
- Force 15 hp 1993-1984 .030
- Force 15 hp 1999-1994 .035
- Johnson 3.5 hp 2005-2004 .020
- Mercury 4.0 hp 4.0 1982-1980 .035
- Mercury 3.6 hp 3.6 1982-1980 .040
- Volvo Penta 252 1974-1973 .020
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.