NGK spark plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. Each NGK features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. * They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition * Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring * Solid copper core and nickel-tipped electrode provide a longer plug life
- Force 120 hp w/Thunderbolt Ign. 1999-1994
- Force 90 hp w/Thunderbolt Ign. 1999-1994
- Force 75 hp 1999-1996
- Force 50 hp w/Thunderbolt Ign. 1999-1994
- Force 40 hp 1999-1994
- Mariner 300 hp 2.5L Drag EFI V6 1998-1997
- Mercury 200 hp 2.0L F1 EFI 1997
- Mercury 2.5L EFIHigh Performance Engine 1997-1994
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.