For runabouts and pontoon boats 19 ft. to 22 ft. 6 in. length. Specifically designed to protect your boat against harsh winter weather conditions. The heavy-duty frame is 100% recycled and recyclable, made of highly resistant patented telescoping tubes, and is adjustable in length and height to fit your boat perfectly. Also included is a heavy-duty tarpaulin designed to prevent snow and ice from accumulating.
- No tools required. Quick and easy to assemble!
- Frame made from first quality recycled materials.
- Ecological, durable and reusable!
- Strong and secure!
- Free storage bags for frame!
- Includes 2 ropes, each 100 ft. in length
- Instructional DVD provided
- 3 Year Warranty
- Complete system including (5) sets of lateral connectors
- (1) Set of telescoping PVC tubes, pins and clips
- (5) Sets of bases
- (19) Floor casing protectors
- (14) Foam protectors for laterals
- (14) Straps
- 1 Year Warranty
- Color: Beige, Density: 7.4 oz., Size: 19 ft. wide x 39 ft. long, Weight: 33 lbs.
- Heavy-duty highly resistant (HDPE)
- Easy to install with integrated eyelets every 18 in.
- Reinforced hem
- UV Protected
This product ships in 4 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.